KU Plaza

You need forms. We have them.

We know there's a lot to financial aid so we want to provide you with the right resources to make the process painless.Whether you need a form to complete your file, assistance to study abroad, help saving money or help finding money, you've come to the right place!

If over the course of the academic year we ask you to submit a form to us, chances are you can find it here. Completed forms can be submitted by mail, email or fax. Just be sure to read all instructions and submit all requested documents within a timely manner.

Academic Enrichment Award Application

The Academic Enrichment Award (.pdf) is available to students who entered in the fall of 2010 and visited campus prior to December 15, 2009 or entered in fall of 2011 and visited campus prior to December 15, 2010. This $500 one-time award must be used for study abroad or research expenses.

Complete the application and submit it to the attention of Jennifer Healey in the Office of Financial Aid.

Child Support Paid Verification Form

Complete the Verification of Child Support Paid form only if we request you to do so.

Consortium Agreement

A completed consortium agreement (.pdf) allows the University of Dayton to send financial aid funds to a host institution/program during times of either study abroad or enrollment at another school. You can find out more about this process by reading the information under Special Programs.

If after talking with a financial aid counselor it is determined that you need to complete the consortium agreement, please complete the form.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine your eligibility for all federal and university need-base financial aid. Many states also use the FAFSA for awarding their state funds as well.

Graduate/Doctoral/Law Student Expense Budget Appeal

Our graduate and law annual student expense budgets reflect the average students' cost of attendance. If you have talked with a financial aid counselor about your projected personal expenses being higher than our default amount, complete and submit the budget appeal form for the appropriate aid year. Remember, the summer term is a trailer to our academic year and therefore uses the current year's form.

Household Resources Verification Form

Complete the household resources verification form only if we request you to do so.

SNAP Benefits Verification Form

Complete the Verification of SNAP Benefits form only if we request you to do so.

Special Circumstance Appeal Form

We strive to offer families the best financial aid packages possible within the limitations of federal financial aid funding levels and our institutional student aid budget. However, we realize certain circumstances may present your family with unique financial challenges.

The special circumstances appeal form gives you the avenue to inform us of those financial challenges. The main reasons for appeal are, but are not limited to, loss of significant income (due to unemployment, divorce, separation, etc.), death of a household wage earner, tuition expenses paid to elementary and/or secondary schools, and payments for medical expenses not covered by insurance.

Completing this form does not guarantee an increase to your financial aid eligibility. Please allow up to four weeks (during peak processing) for review.

Title IV Student Aid Authorization

Title IV funds are federal funds used to pay expenses including tuition, fees, room and board. Federal regulations require that any Title IV funds in excess of these charges must be refunded to the student within 14 days of the credit balance being created.

However, the University of Dayton can receive authorization (.pdf) from the student to apply these funds for other charges, such as health center fees, interest charges, etc. Federal Title IV funds consist of the Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG Grant, Federal Direct Loans, Federal Perkins Loans, Federal PLUS loan and the Federal TEACH Grant. In addition, the University of Dayton can receive authorization to apply excess Title IV funds to prior year educationally-related charges for up to $200.

Verification Worksheet

The Office of Financial Aid is required by law to collect financial verification documents for those FAFSA filers who have been selected for review by the U.S. Department of Education. Traditionally about one-third of all FAFSAs filed are selected for verification. Please submit this information only if we make the request.

In addition to the verification worksheet, you will be asked to provide verification of the federal tax information associated with that year's FAFSA. The Office of Financial Aid is required to revise a student's financial aid eligibility based on any changes/corrections resulting from the review of the submitted documentation.