APPLYING FOR JOBS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON
The University of Dayton has upgraded its applicant tracking system effective January 21, 2013. Applicants who applied prior to January 21st, will have to create a new profile and application. Data prior to January 21, 2013 will no longer be available. Please read the frequently asked questions below before creating your online application or applying to jobs. Once you submit your online application, the information will be saved in our system. You can then login at a later date to apply to new jobs, edit your online application and/or check the status of your application.
What information is needed for all applicants (if applicable):
- User name / Password
- Contact information
- Employment history
- Education history
- Professional References
- Licenses and certifications
- Resumes and/or cover letter (PDF, Word or text format)
How do I apply for jobs?
- Access postings from the University of Dayton job opportunities website at https://jobs.udayton.edu
- Click on “Search Jobs” to view current job opportunities
- Search for jobs based on specific criteria such as posting number, department, assigned organizational area, or posting category. A keyword search is also available.
- Click “View Details” on the job that you are interested in and then click on "Apply to this Job". If you already have an online application saved in our system, please login and follow the instructions to attach your resume and answer any screening questions. If you do not have an online application saved in our system, click on "Create a new account" and follow the system instructions to create one and apply.
Where can I apply to jobs if I do not have computer access at home?
- The Office of Human Resources on UD’s campus. We are located at 118 St. Mary’s hall and have computers available Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The Job Center at 1111 Edwin C. Moses Blvd
- Any local Library with internet access. For Montgomery county locations please click on the following link: http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/locations-a-hours
How do I check the status of my application?
- Visit UD’s Job opportunities website at https://jobs.udayton.edu
- Click “Login” and enter your username and password
- Click on "Your Applications." The status of your application will display in the Status column.
If you have questions, please call the Office of Human Resources at 937-229-2541 or email employment at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the job opportunities at the University of Dayton!