The Office of Human Resources is the sponsor of a unique cohort-based, multi-month program for select non-exempt employees at the University of Dayton called UD Connections.
The outcomes for UD Connections are to:
- Create greater institutional knowledge and commitment among non exempt employees
- Provide them with personal/professional development
- Recognize and retain talent
- Build community within UD
- Develop employees who can represent non exempt professional concerns on University committees
- Enable their ability to knowledgeably represent UD in the greater Dayton community.
The program comprises six sessions which will take place during the months of September, October, November, January, February and March.