United States Supreme Court
- The court's own site offers decisions from 2000 forward, dockets, court schedules, court rules and other information pertaining to the Court.
- Findlaw provides full texts of Supreme Court cases dating from Volume 150 (1893) to the present.
- FedWorld (FLITE database) contains Supreme Court decisions from the years 1937-1975. That totals 7,407 decisions from volumes 300-422.
- The Legal Information Institute at Cornell University offers full texts of decisions from 1990 to the present.
- The Oyez Project at Northwestern University is a multimedia site that provides audio files of important Supreme Court arguments. For more recent cases, there is about a 10-month turnaround between argument and when it appears on the Oyez site.
- On The Docket, provided by The Medill School of Journalism, covers all the cases pending before the Court, from the day the court accepts review of the case through the issuance of the opinions.
Other Federal Courts
- Federal Judiciary Home Page provides access to Circuit Courts and those District and Bankruptcy Courts.
- Federal Courts Locator at Villanova University School of Law provides access to information related to the federal judiciary.
- PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts. There is also a searchable U.S. Party/Case Index. PACER charges seven cents per page. Registration is required.
- Legal Information Institute allows searching across all web-based federal appellate decisions.
- Law Library Resource Exchange offers court rules, forms and dockets from over 1,400 sources, including state information.
- Federal Judicial Center offers information on every judge that has served on a U.S. District Court, U.S. Circuit Court, U.S. Courts of Appeal or the Supreme Court since 1789.
- United States Tax Court (TC & Memo decisions,1/1/99- ), (Summary decisions,1/1/01- )
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims (7/3/97- )
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals (1989 - )