Printing from Workstations
When you are ready to print:
- Send your document to the printer as normal. It will not print yet.
- Click on the small printer icon located next to the Start button
- The Print Release webpage will display
- Enter your username and password and click Login
- Your document name, number of pages, and cost will be displayed
- Check the box beside the document you want to print and then click Print
How do I put money into my Flyer Express account?
- Use the Flyer kiosk located in the lobby of the library.
- With cash, credit card, or personal check at the Office of the Bursar (St. Mary’s, rm. 105)
- With credit card by calling 229-2456
- At the Flyer Express page
Can I get refunds?
No, you cannot get a refund. If your document does not print at all, ask for help. In some instances, the library staff may reprint your document at no charge. If the printer damages the paper or the printing is illegible, take the print to the 2nd floor Help and Information Desk, or to either the Information Desk or Access Services Desk both located on the 1st floor, and ask for assistance.
Users can print from any computer in the Library. Printing is 4 cents per print. Payments will be deducted from your Flyers Express account.