University of Dayton Information Technology Policies
One of the most important attributes of IT policy is that it be readily available. That's why we publish the most current policies that impact our users' ability to take advantage of UD's information technologies.
- provide general guidance on how to identify acceptable tools, what users should and shouldn't do on UD's network and things we all need to keep UD's computing community and the data of its customers safe and secure
- provide direction on specific legislative or industry requirements
- have the potential for helping folks understand the what and the how and, most importantly, the why
- do not necessarily prevent folks from doing undesired things
- makes people a part of the best-practices solution
The University of Dayton Information Technology policies are currently undergoing departmental review. These policies will be added to the website soon! Please check back later for updates.
UNIVERSITY POLICY CONTACT - Information Technology
For questions relating to the University policies of Information Technology, please contact:
Associate Provost and CIO