Office of Student Accounts800-259-7117 or
300 College Park Drive
Dayton, Ohio, 45469-1600
The Perkins Loan area is responsible for maintaining, receiving, and processing payments for all Perkins Loans once the loan has been awarded by the financial aid office. The Perkins Loan department remains the loan holder and final authority on all loans until paid in full.
EXIT INTERVIEW INFORMATION
Federal regulations require all lending institutions to provide each borrower of a Federal Perkins Loan with information concerning repayment of their loan after they are no longer enrolled at the University of Dayton. (Effective December 2008)
To complete this requirement go to https://www.mycampusloan.com
1. Select "first time users click here."
2. You will then be prompted to put in your account number. Select "Don’t Have your account number? Click Here."
3. Enter your Social Security Number and the first 4 letters of your last name
4. This will take you to the Verification Screen, click on the box and enter YES.
5. That will take you to the Registration Center, follow the instructions and click on Register.
After your registration is complete, it will take you to your home page. Scroll down to E-exit and complete the Exit Interview online. At the end you will be prompted to either e-sign with your FAFSA pin number or you can choose to print the three pages, then sign and mail them to us at our U.S. mail address.
PLEASE NOTE: These documents must be completed even though you may be entitled to defer the payments. Federal regulations require that we withhold all transcripts until these documents have been properly completed.
Please contact us for questions, address changes, and to request deferment forms.
Lost your billing statement and need to make a payment on your Perkins Loan account? Make your check payable to the University of Dayton and send your check to: Office of Student Accounts, Perkins Loans