The newly renovated Stuart Field is one of the largest turf fields in the country. It will be available for recreational use when not being used for scheduled activities, such as varsity soccer practice, sport club games, intramural sports or special events.
Stuart field is open to all University of Dayton students and staff with a valid RecPlex membership ID. Availability is restricted to Stuart field operational hours and previously reserved events (i.e. team practices).
Stuart Field Current Operational Hours:
Sunday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Any questions about field availability can be directed to the Intramural Office located at the top of the ramp in the RecPlex or by phone at (937) 229-2396
Directions to Stuart Field
Located below is an interactive Google Map of the directions from the corner of Brown St. and Stuart Street (Marked with an "A" on the map) all the way to Acacia St ("B"). The directions from there to Stuart field are as follows:
- Turn left at the University of Dayton sign.
- Turn left again at the first intersection. This will put you in a parking lot labeled S2.
- Continue driving and you should see Stuart Field Facility on your right.
- Temporary parking passes can be obtained at the College Park Center in the Parking Services department ("C").
(The RecPlex is NOT responsible for any parking violations issued by Parking Services.)
- More information on Parking Services can be found here.
View Larger Map