Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge, skills and the strength to obtain your goals both in fitness and in life. We strongly believe that working through physical challenges with us in the gym strengthens your muscles and you ability to overcome everyday stresses leading into a higher quality of life. WE vow to help you achieve whatever fitness goals you are looking to conquer, and create a healthier lifestyle for the UD community, one person at a time.
Personal training provides you with a program designed to meet your individual needs. Our nationally certified personal training professionals will create a fitness program based on your specific goals. Personal training takes you a step beyond your typical exercise regimen and helps you to eliminate the guess work.
How to get started
If you are interested in Personal Training, please fill out a Personal Trainer Request Form.
All personal trainers are certified by a nationally accredited program. They are also Red Cross CPR, AED, and First Aid certified.
Please contact UDPersonalTraining@Gmail.com with any questions.
This program does not involve session or duration contracts of any kind. Once a personal trainer is assigned to a client, they will schedule a fitness assessment and consultation. During the consultation, the client(s) will complete a health history forms for medical clearance.
Each exercise prescription will be developed to the needs, desires and goals of the client. Clients will have the choice of training frequency.
Sessions are 60 minutes in duration.
|One on One Session||# of Sessions||Student||Non-Student|
|(One Client, One Trainer)||1||$25||$30|
|Group Session||# of Sessions||Student||Non-Student|
|(2+ Clients, One Trainer)
*Prices are listed per client
- All participants must be a current Campus Recreation member.
- Please do not purchase sessions before you have been assigned a personal trainer.
- Payment must received before training begins.
- All receipts are due at the beginning of the session in order to proceed.
- All trainers have the right to decline and/or discontinue any program that in their professional opinion is not in the best interest of the trainer and/or client.
- The actual results are based on individual effort in the program and other factors.
- Contact UDPersonalTraining@Gmail.com
Have an opinion about your experience with one of our Personal Trainers?
Please complete the Personal Trainer Evaluation