Complete the online registration form to confirm your participation and request a packet. Packets are available for you to pick up, Monday through Friday from 8:00AM - 4:00PM, beginning March 4, 2013 at the neighborhood offices:
- 222 Kiefaber
- 343 E. Stewart St
Materials in the packet include:
- Assortment of paints
- Paint brushes
- C2C branding template
- Information Card
- Plastic bag
- Commitment to Community brochure
- After reading the Commitment to Community, choose one principle and one habit that resonates with you. Using the materials in your packet, create an expression of how your chosen principle and habit are a reflection of your house’s commitment to enhancing the University of Dayton community.
- You will have from March 4 - April 8 to complete your sheet. All completed sheets must be folded and placed in the plastic bag in your packet and submitted to the neighborhood offices by 4:00 PM on April 8. Please complete the information card and attach it to your bag before submitting your sheet.
- Once your sheet has been approved by Housing and Residence Life, a staff member from Residential Properties will hang your sheet on your house by April 12. All sheets will be judged between April 15 and April 17 and can be displayed through April 26. Upon completion of "Our C2C" campaign, Residential Properties staff will remove your sheet and place it inside your house.
- You can only use the sheet and the paint colors included in your registration packet to create the sheet sign.
- The C2C brand template must be included as part of your sheet sign in order for it to be considered in the campaign.
- Only Residential Properties staff can hang and remove sheets and hooks. Violations of this expectation will result in your sheet being disqualified from the campaign.
- In order to protect the community, we ask that you paint your sheet on the grass. Tarps are available at the neighborhood offices for your use. Please contact your neighborhood fellow to check out a tarp.
- If you have questions about the “Our C2C” competition, please contact:
Joe Durso - North Student Neighborhood Community Coordinator
937-229-4092, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrine Witherspoon - South Student Neighborhood Community Coordinator
937-229-3520, or email@example.com