This summer, be our guest.
From the moment you begin planning your conference at the University of Dayton, you are a welcomed guest. Conference planning sessions ensure that you have all of the lodging, meeting space, meal tickets and catering services needed for a smooth and successful conference. Once your conference begins, you will be met by students from all areas of study who pride themselves in excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you this summer.
Consider this "Conference Planning 101."
- Consider possible dates for conference.
- Estimate how many participants will be involved.
- Complete and submit Conference Planning Worksheet to reserve your dates.
Once We Have Confirmed Your Dates
- Determine your meeting needs; meeting rooms for the summer are reserved on a first-come first-served basis, and many dates fill up quickly.
- Don't forget banquet(s), game night(s), movie night(s) and the RecPlex!
- Complete request for additional meeting space, review initial contract and complete within 14 days of receipt to secure housing.
After Submitting Your Initial Contract
- Begin to determine a daily schedule.
- Review and edit meeting room reservations.
- Determine exact meal needs, provide estimated attendance at each meal.
Two Months before Conference
- Review letter of agreement and final contract; complete within 14 days of receipt.
- Schedule a meeting with Asst. Director of Summer Conferences to review all details of conference.
2-3 Weeks Before Conference
- Complete and submit rooming list no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- Confirm all meeting requests.
- Confirm all catering and dining requests.
After Your Conference
- Receive invoice within 30 days after conference.
- Remit payment within 30 days after receipt of invoice.
Your home away from home.
The University of Dayton believes a great conference experience begins with quality hospitality. All conference accommodations include bed linens, towels, and soap for each participant*.
100 2-bed rooms with common restrooms
|Virginia Kettering Hall||135 4-bed suites with private restroom and living room|
|Marycrest Complex||300 2-bed rooms with common restrooms|
|Stuart Hall||325 2-bed rooms with common restrooms|
|Founders Hall||200 2-bed rooms with common restrooms|
|Lawnview Apartments||35 4-bed apartments with private restroom, kitchen, and living room|
|Campus South||45 6-bed apartments with private restroom, kitchen, and living room|
|Caldwell Apartments||75 4-bed apartments with private restroom, kitchen, and living room|
*Please note that some items commonly found in hotel rooms will not be available, including: televisions, alarm clocks, coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. We ask that conference coordinators share information regarding our accommodations with participants in advance of their arrival.
You've got enough to worry about; let us guide you to campus!Finding your way around a new city or campus can be confusing and intimidating. We want to make it as easy as possible! We've prepared from all major routes leading into Dayton to alleviate your traveling concerns. Click on the hall you'll be staying in for your custom directions.
Covering all of our grounds.
The University of Dayton has many options for your meetings:
- Kennedy Union - 8 meeting rooms, ballroom, theatre, games room
- McGinnis Center - 1 multipurpose room with stage, 2 meeting rooms
- Virginia Kettering Hall - Meeting rooms available when staying in this facility
- Lawnview Apartments - Meeting rooms available when staying in this facility
- RecPlex - Many options, including conference and guest payments, one-day passes, and renting specific areas of the RecPlex.