Housing Retention Eligibility
- For retention each group member must complete a 2014-15 housing contract and application which includes a Roommate Group registration.
- If you reside in a house with an even-numbered capacity (2,4,6,8), at least one half (½) of this capacity, from the current residents of your house, must be returning to the residence for the Fall semester.
- If you reside in a house with an odd-numbered capacity (3,5,7), a majority of this capacity, from the current residents of your house, must be returning to the residence for the Fall semester.
- Current residents returning for Fall semester must have been part of the original lottery group that obtained the house.
- Discipline points can affect retention eligibility.
- If any time prior to the start of the Fall term your group changes and you do not meet the requirements in 2 or 3 above, then your group may have your address changed.
- In both 2 and 3 above, the returning students must provide the names of the new residents who will fill the remaining spaces in the facility and register on-line by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 4, 2011. Current first-year and sophomore students are not permitted to be part of the retention process. Any student participating in retention must be a current student at the University of Dayton.
- Proceed to http://myhousing.udayton.edu to apply.
Online retention application is due by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014.