This 55 unit building that is located three blocks from the School of Law and contains efficiency, single and two-bedroom apartments with limited indoor parking. Single apartments include a living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bath. Efficiency apartments include a combination living room/bedroom, kitchen and bath. Two bedroom apartments include two single bedrooms for two law/grad, same gender students, living room, kitchen and bath. All apartments are fully furnished and air-conditioned, and laundry facilities are in the building.
Please note: Law/grad students cannot retain their housing for the next academic year unless approved by a Residence Life - Assignments staff member. Law/grad students may complete a law/grad housing wait list for offers as apartments become available. For more information, contact Veronica Champion at Residence Life - Assignments Office.
- Kitchens have a refrigerator and stove, sink and garbage disposal. (Microwaves are not provided).
- Coin-operated laundry room located on first floor.
- Passenger elevator available.
- In each apartment one phone line with two phones, along with high speed Internet, and cable TV are provided.
- Extra long single bed (36"x 80"), desk, desk chair, and table and chair(s), lamp(s), dresser, love seat, coffee table, and two lounge chairs are provided.
- Limited number of parking spaces are available at a cost of $25 per month. No large vehicles such as SUVs and vans are permitted as a result of limited overhead and parking space.