Housing and Meal Plan Requirements
Every first- and second-year student is required to live in campus housing if:
- They have completed less than four semesters at the end of the spring semester.
- They are under 21 years of age.
- They are unmarried.
- They are not living at home with parent or legal guardian.
- Their home residence is not within 40 miles of the University.
Meal Plan Requirement
Each first- and second- year student living in a UD residence hall is required to purchase one of three meal plan options:
- Any 15 Meals (Silver Plan)
- All 21 Meals (Gold Plan)