Need a Quick Answer?
How do I...
- learn about policies & procedures? Click here to read the Student Organization Resource Guide.
- register an event? Click here to learn about logging in and registering events using Community.
- request imprinting for t-shirts or other items? Click here to complete the imprinting form.
- update my organization's roster? Click here to learn about logging in and editing your roster using Community.
- join an organization? Click here to learn about finding organizations and getting in contact with them.
- start a new organization? Click here to learn about starting an organization at UD.
- request a student organization website? Click here to learn more about student org websites.
- get a message on KU Digital Signage? Check the box on your event registration, or click here to email Chris Johnson.
Where do I go...
- to book a meeting space? Call us at 937-229-3333, or visit our office in Kennedy Union 241
- to get flyers approved? Visit us in Kennedy Union 241. Don't forget to check out the posting policy!
Who are the student organization contacts in the Center for Student Involvement?
- Patrick Chenault is your primary contact in Kennedy Union 241 regarding student organizations.
- You can also email us here!
- Brandy Clifford, Amy Lee, and our Student Receptionists are here to help you reserve your meeting spaces!
- The rest of the SLKU staff would be happy to help answer your questions, so don't be discouraged if someone is unavailable!