Fall Leadership Conference
TBA for 2014
The Fall Leadership Conference on October 5, 2013 was a huge success. With over 150 people in attendance, students were able to:
- Identify leadership as an action/value and not as a position/title
- Define leadership in terms of service to others
- Connect leadership skills to Marianist values
- Identify practical leadership skills useful on campus and beyond
- Commit to making one change in their classroom, organization, or community
Check back for information about the Fall Leadership Conference in 2014!
For more information, please investigate other opportunities listed on the student leadership development website!