Thank you for your interest in Camp Blue 2014. Camp has reached capacity.
All First Year Students are eligible to register for Camp Blue 2014.
*If you are attending Camp Blue, you should not sign up for Early Drop-off, as you will move in on the morning of August 16 and times have already been reserved for you.
Camp Wait List Registration
Wait List Registration Opens: July 16, 2014 at Noon E.S.T
Wait List Registration Closes: July 23, 2014 at Midnight E.S.T
- When you complete the waitlist registration you will receive an email confirmation.
- On July 24, the waitlist will be evaluated. If it is determined that camp capacity can be extended, then that number of spots will be filled from the waitlist based on the order of registration time stamp.
- The students who occupy those spots on the waitlist will be contacted via email between 1-2pm on July 24th
- Those students will need to do the following:
- respond by email to accept or decline the spot by 2pm (EST) on Friday, July 25th
- follow the instructions provided to pay the camp fee by 4:30pm (EST) on Friday July 25th
- Failure to respond or pay the fee by the deadline will forfeit the spot in camp
As a Camp Blue Waitlist Student...
I understand that there is no guarantee that the camp capacity will be extended.
I understand that even with an extension in capacity, it is possible that I may not clear the waitlist.
I understand that if I clear the waitlist, I need to follow all instructions and meet all deadlines or my spot will be forfeited.
I understand that if I do not clear the waitlist on July 24, it is possible for me to fill a cancelled spot should there be one.
Cost per Camper: $300
Camp Fee Includes all of the following:
- Early move-in to assigned academic year residence hall room
- Bunk in assigned cabin at camp site
- 12 meals (1 dinner/5 lunches on campus and 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners at camp site)
- Transportation to/from camp site, service trip, and all of other off campus trips
Outdoor Activities and Trip Fees:
- All activities at camp site (high and low ropes course, swimming, archery, etc.)
- All entrance fees to field trips, etc.
- Enrollment in UleaD Mini Course
- Fall Leadership Conference Registration
- Service Saturdays (each Camper will serve at least one Saturday per semester)
- Co-Curricular Transcript
- Camp T-shirt
- Team Spirit Item
- Camp Reunion
Optional A la carte items: additional to camp fee and must be paid at the time of registration
- Supplemental Meal Plan A: $30
- Supplemental Meal Plan B: $60
***Please Note the following about the Supplemental Camp Meal Plans:
- All meals at UD Dining Facilities are a la carte pricing so the plans above are calculated based on the average cost on 1 or 2 extra meals
- Only Kennedy Union and/or Barrett Dining Halls are in service during Camp Blue dates
- Any unused portion of either meal plan rolls over to fall semester for use until $0 balance
Wait List Registration Closes: July 23, 2014
Cancellation and Refund Deadline: August 1, 2014
Cancellation and refund request must be:
- Submitted in writing
- Emailed to camp email address email@example.com
- Be received by New Student Programs no later than 4 p.m. EST on August 1, 2014
- No cancellation and/or refund requests will be accepted over the phone
- No refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline for any reason
Camp Confirmation and Forms
Confirmation...each confirmed camper will receive an electronic confirmation once registration has been successfully completed
The following will need to be complete by each camper. Please click on each one to download a copy for you to print off and to bring with you to turn in at camp check-in. Any campers who will not be 18 by the first day of camp will need to have a parent or guardian sign both waivers. Failure to return forms may result in camper not being able to attend and having return home.