SEXUAL VIOLENCE IS PRESENT IN OUR COMMUNITY. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.
There are a lot of important aspects of sexual violence that we should talk about. University of Dayton’s Relationships and Sexual Violence Programming provides variety, allowing you to create the most appropriate program for your organization. Talk to the other participants, look over the programming that we offer (listed below), and let’s have a conversation that relates to your lives!
To request a program, please fill out the request form. Details about each module are provided below.
- Healthy Relationships
- Hooking Up Culture
- How To Help A Friend/The Healing Process
- Intimate Partner Violence: Stalking, Bullying, and Date Rape
- LGBTQ Community
- Peer Education
- Prevention Tips
- Question and Answer session
- Rape Myths
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Technology: Looking past the :)
- Why Sexual Violence Exists