Night Operations Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the operations of Kennedy Union and McGinnis Center facilities.
- Coordination with University faculty, staff, student organizations, and external customers all facility preparations and setup information, including the creation of various large scale event diagrams.
- Assistance of the setup, customer service, and teardown of all Kennedy Union evening events, meetings, conferences, and receptions.
- Supervision of the Operations Student Staff in Kennedy Union and McGinnis Center, as well as assistance with all Kennedy Union evening employees.
- Reservation of Kennedy Union rental vans.
- Management of facility equipment and supplies for Kennedy Union and McGinnis Center.