UD Computing Account
As an employee, enrolled student or Marianist you are assigned a unique UD username and password giving you access to a number of campus technologies and services:
- Atomic Learning
- Banner administrative systems
- Google Apps including UDMail
- Network printers & multifunction machines
- Network storage space (faculty/staff)
- Parking Services
If you are unsure of your UD username or password, contact the UDit helpdesk. See more information about passwords >>
Contractors & Guests
Please ask your host to contact the UDit Call Center at 937-229-3888 at least three business days in advance.
- Contractors - Your host may request a University of Dayton username and password for the duration of your stay on campus or your affiliation as a service provider for the university.
- Guests - Your host may request an account that will provide Internet access for the duration of your stay on campus.
Your host needs to provide:
- UD employee name and department hosting guest
- Name of the guest
- Email address for the guest
- Contact phone number for the guest
- Beginning and end date for access