Training Facilitated by the E-Learning Lab
Whether you prefer online training resources, large group training sessions, individualized one-on-one consultations, the E-Learning Lab is here to help. Please contact the E-Learning Lab at (937) 229-5039 or email@example.com to arrange a one-on-one or departmental training session.
Online Isidore Training
- If you're an instructor looking for help with Isidore, visit the Isidore Online Training (for Instructors).
- If you're a student looking for help with Isidore, visit the Isidore Online Training (for Students).
Online Blackboard Collaborate Training
- If you're an instructor or student who wants to learn more about Blackboard Collaborate, visit the Blackboard Collaborate Online Training.
Online TurnItIn Training
- If you're an instructor or student who wants to learn how to use Turnitin.com, visit the Turnitin.com Online Training.
iTunes U Training
- If you're an instructor or student looking for help with iTunes U, visit the iTunes U Online Training.
Do you need some individualized help? The E-Learning Lab provides one-on-one training consultations (by appointment) during normal business hours. Whether you're looking for help learning a new tool or a way to enhance your course, we're here to help.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (937) 229-5039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Top
Large Group Training
E-Learning Seminars allow faculty to develop skills in creating and delivering online and technology-enhanced learning experiences to their students. In many cases the sessions include hands-on training. The E-Learning Lab provides a wide variety of training every semester.