Videoconferencing with LifeSize at UD
The University of Dayton has implemented the HD distance collaboration solution LifeSize. LifeSize closely mimics the face-to-face meeting dynamic, providing crystal clear audio and video to facilitate a superior meeting experience.
With LifeSize, you can. . .
- Host a basic video conference
- Distribute audio and video content as well as share your computer desktop and electronic files (including presentations, spreadsheets, documents)
- Connect multiple sites for your campus-hosted video conference
- Call in to a conference from many mobile devices: iOS, Android, OS X and Windows
- Record and/or provide live streaming of your conference
Where is LifeSize available on campus?
General use units are available in the LTC. Unit-purchased installations are available for department use by School of Business Davis Center, Honors and Scholars, Office of the President, Department of Languages, Nano Technology, and Information Technologies.
For more information. . .
To determine the best solution for your videoconferencing needs, contact Beth Hart, (937)229-3888, Anderson room 029, firstname.lastname@example.org.Top
Please contact the LTC at 937-229-4898 if you need to schedule a synchronous class or meeting involving two or more participants in different locations. The LTC offers Blackboard Collaborate for webinar hosting.Top