All alumni, spouses, families and guests are invited to stay in on-campus housing. Registration for on-campus housing will begin on Monday, March 13 at Noon ET. Registration must be complete online only.
In order to better serve your stay on campus, on-campus housing registration is a separate registration from your events registration. Questions about staying on campus can be directed to the Alumni Relations office (email@example.com or 937-229-2917). At the completion of your on-campus housing registration, a link will direct you to the events registration page.
- On-campus housing is available only through online registration. Registration will open Monday, March 31 at Noon ET.
- On-campus housing is made available for the convenience of those attending Reunion Weekend events. You must be registered for at least one paid event (Friday night class party or Porch Party).
- Only one person in your housing group needs to reserve and pay for the room when registering online. All others can register for their events separately.
- If you are the person registering for the room, please list those that will be in the room with you; those not listed will not be able to check in and get a key on their own.
- All rooms are co-ed. All rooms are air-conditioned.
- A two-night stay is required. You will not be able to check in early or check out late without the appropriate reservation.
- When registering for a room, you will only be given the option of a 2-, 4- or 6-person room.
- In the comment box, you may list who you would like to be housed near, if they are in the same facility.
- Campus housing has sold out in the past. In the past few years, on-campus housing has sold out in less than 15 minutes.
- Sorry, your old house and guest houses on Brown St. will not be available.
Your guide to online on-campus housing registration.
- Be sure to refresh the reunion home page at Noon ET on Friday, March 31 to get the links for campus housing (your.udayton.edu/reunion).
- Register for on-campus housing first and then once you complete your housing registration, you can proceed to the second link to register for your events.
- You will be asked to list your roommates (rooms are co-ed). If you do not have all the names at initial registration, that's OK. Be sure to come back to your registration to add names before you arrive on campus. No names can be added on-site when you arrive on campus. We need the names of those staying in your room for them to check-in and get a key to the room.
- A comment box will be available during the registration process to put in requests of other room registrations to be near (as long as they are in the same facility).
- You will then be asked to choose a facility to stay in. See below for what is available.
- Wait list: If the facility you would like is not shown in the drop-down box, that means it is sold out. At that point, you will be able to add your name to the wait list and then proceed to choose another facility if you so choose.
- Wait list: To be placed on the wait list, you MUST do so through this online registration process. All names will be placed in the order they are received.
- Payment for the room must be done in full and with a credit card.
- Be sure to save your confirmation email after you complete your registration.
- Room cancellations: If you are unable to use your room, please cancel as soon as you can as we will have many people interested in staying on campus. For a full refund, you must cancel before May 15, 2017. To cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-out: Check out on Sunday of Reunion Weekend must be done no later than 11 a.m.
- Once you pay for your on-campus room, a room will be reserved for you.
- You will have chosen which facility you want to be in when you register, your actual room number will be communicated upon your arrival.
- If on-campus housing sells out, you will have the option of adding your name to the waiting list.
- Click here for detailed information about each on-campus facility.
- Please remember that these are dorm rooms and do NOT have the same amenities as a hotel room. Also keep in mind that in some cases, the facilities may show their age and wear.
- All beds are extra-long twin beds. Founders beds are lofted.
- All on-campus facilities are air-conditioned.
- General Amenities: All on-campus housing rooms include pillow, pillow case, sheets, blankets, two bath towels, one washcloth and soap per person.
- Please note the pillows are not exceptionally big or fluffy, and the towels are not overly large either. You may want to consider bringing your own, if these are important to you.
- Items NOT provided/available: Toiletries, television, alarm clocks, radio, telephone, coffee maker, shampoo/conditioner, iron, clothes hangers, hair dryer, reading light, room service. In some rooms, cell phone service may limited or unavailable.
- Room Keys: All on-campus housing occupants will be issued an apartment key and/or an access card as long as their information has been provided in advance. All keys and/or cards must be returned upon check-out. Failure to do so will result in an automatic $125 lock change charge and/or $20 access card replacement fee to the person who made the room reservation.
- Room Damages: Any damage fees associated with the on-campus housing room you are registered to during the weekend, will be charged to you. UD is not responsible for the damages that might be done to the room while you are staying in them.