Vision and Mission
The vision of the Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) team at the University of Dayton is to advance the reputation of the University of Dayton and optimize University opportunities for support from corporations and foundations.
The mission of the CFR team is to facilitate and strengthen mutually beneficial strategic corporate and private foundation partnerships for the University of Dayton locally, nationally and internationally.
The CFR team's long-term goals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Increase private giving from corporations and private foundations.
- Develop new and deepen existing corporate and private foundation relationships.
- Serve as a catalyst for a more robust institutional culture of grant-seeking.
- Elevate the external reputation of the University of Dayton to a national and global audience.
Services and Structure
Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) is part of University Advancement and functions under the leadership of the Assistant Vice President of Advancement and the Vice President of Advancement. We work on priorities as designated by the president, trustees, provost and deans of the academic units.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations provides the following services:
- Conceives, implements and maintains strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with corporations and foundations;
- Manages formal external outreach to corporations and foundations;
- Organizes and hosts corporate and foundation campus visits;
- Engages senior staff and faculty in positioning institutional priorities;
- Positions the University and its senior leadership with select national private foundations;
- Identifies potential funding opportunities for the University’s institutional priorities of interest to corporations and foundations;
- Facilitates gift recognition and stewardship opportunities for corporations and foundations.
Assistant Vice President, Corporate and Foundations
Email: Derrick Dukes
Advancement: Development, Corporate and Foundation Relations
Director of Development, Foundation Relations
Email: Brandy McFall
Advancement: Corporate and Foundation Relations, Development
Director of Development
Email: Joshua Francis