Campuswide Focus on Cybersecurity
The center will bolster and connect the University's emphasis on cybersecurity, which is interlaced throughout the institution's academic enterprise.
- The School of Business Administration offers a cybersecurity graduate certificate program and concentration.
- The Department of Management Information Systems has a cybersecurity certificate program, as well as a minor, available for undergraduate students.
- At the School of Engineering, several research and teaching programs focus on developing hardware that can be more readily secured.
- The Department of Communication houses coursework that aims to understand the human element of cybersecurity.
- The Department of Computer Science provides programs in secure software development that can make organizational computing resources more robust in the face of a cyberattack.
- The School of Law is home to Susan W. Brenner, a leading scholar in cyber law.
In addition, the University is dedicated to keeping all faculty, staff and students knowledgeable about best practices for information security through programs such as the Becoming Cyber-MindfulTM 2017 awareness campaign.