Eligibility, Fees & Application
- Rising high school juniors and seniors.
- Rising first-year college students.
- International students.
- Identified as a student with a cumulative GPA of 2.8/4.0 or higher.
- Cost is $3,000 (covers instruction, course credit, class materials, meals, housing and excursion fees).
- Further instructions for payment will be communicated to each student upon acceptance into the program.
- Applying for camp is easy and is completed through our online application form. More information will be posted soon about the application and deadlines.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to send in your official high school transcript.
- After your official high school transcript is received, your application will be reviewed. If accepted, students will be notified via email with further instructions, post-acceptance paperwork and payment directions.
Note: Students are accepted on a rolling basis, so it is possible that the camp could reach capacity prior to the application deadline.
We reserve the right to cancel the program due to low enrollment by the application deadline. In the case of cancellation, refunds will be granted.