- Undergraduate Admission
- Application Instructions
- Admission Process
- Information Sessions and Campus Tours
- Cost of Education
- High School Programs
- Meet the Counselors
- Connect With Us
- Undergraduate Outcomes
- High School Counselors
- UD Sinclair Academy
Seize the Opportunity!
For the past 10 years, Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review have named UD's entrepreneurship program among the top 25 in the nation. The University of Dayton's School of Business Administration and L. William Crotty Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership is offering rising high school juniors and seniors and rising college freshman an opportunity to attend Entrepreneurship 101. International students are also encouraged to apply.
June 18-June 30, 2017
University of Dayton campus
During this two-week residential program, you'll learn more about entrepreneurship, including the idea generation process, the Lean Canvas Model and elevator pitches, all while experiencing life as a UD student and exploring the local Dayton community. Entrepreneurship 101 will focus on a combination of lecture, engaging class exercises, site visits and guest speakers. You will collaborate with diverse UD faculty, staff, students and local, successful entrepreneurs to expand your working knowledge of the entrepreneurship field. Students will receive three credit hours, which will serve as an entrepreneurship elective if you attend UD as an entrepreneurship major. Credit may transfer to another institution.
In addition to these experiences, students will also have the opportunity to compete for UD scholarship dollars by participating in the program's elevator pitch competition. To be eligible for the following scholarships, competition winners must apply and enroll at the University of Dayton.
First place: $10,000 per year for four years (worth $40,000)
Second place: $5,000 per year for four years (worth $20,000)
Third place: $2,500 for four years (worth $10,000)
Application & Program Cost
- Rising high school juniors and seniors.
- Rising first-year college students.
- International students.
- Identified as a student with a cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0 or higher.
- Applying for camp is easy and is completed through our online application form.
- Registration deadline is March 30, 2017.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to send in your official high school transcript.
- After your official high school transcript is received, your application will be reviewed. If accepted, students will be notified via email with further instructions, post-acceptance paperwork and payment directions.
- Space is limited and students are accepted on a rolling basis, so it is possible that the camp could reach capacity prior to the application deadline.
- We reserve the right to cancel the program due to low enrollment at any point.
- Cost is $3,000 (covers instruction, course credit, class materials, meals, housing and excursion fees).
- Further instructions for payment will be communicated to each student upon acceptance into the program.
For program related inquiries, contact Vince Lewis, Director, L. William Crotty Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership & Fifth Third Bank Entrepreneur-in-Residence at email@example.com.
For more information about the application process or if you are an international student, contact Sean McCarthy, Assistant Director of China Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org.