Reporting a Claim

Risk Management & Insurance manages several types of claims:

  • Property Damage - relating to University property and equipment
  • Vehicle Damage / Accidents - relating to University-insured licensed vehicles (i.e. rented, leased, owned, courtesy)
  • Property Theft Claim - relates to stolen items on University property or University-owned property that is stolen
  • General or Professional Liability Claim

Related Links

Get In Touch

Sharon Gavlick

St. Marys Hall 301 +1642