CAS Information Technology provides computing infrastructure, services, and support for the College of Arts and Sciences. We work closely with many other technology organizations on campus to provide a wide range of support and services for faculty and students. We are dedicated to assisting faculty with their technological needs, and providing students with the technology that they need to enhance their educational experience.
Our department consists of a director, full time computer support specialists, and part time student workers. We support approximately 900 computers and 700 full time and part time faculty and staff. All of our support personnel are CompTIA A+ Certified Professionals, and some hold their CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications.
Services Provided for UD-Owned Equipment
- Call Center
- Desktop Support
- Remote Access Support
- Virus Removal
- Spyware Removal
- Operating System/Computer Maintenance
- Hardware and Software Quotes
- Network Drive Access
- Assistance Offered by CAS Tech (call the University Help Desk to submit a request)
- Telecommunications through Telecom
- Audio/Visual Classroom Support through Classroom Support
- Wireless and network through Networking
- Training through the LTC