- College of Arts & Sciences Operations Manual
- Table of Contents
- Academic Committees
- Personnel Policies & Procedures
- Administrative Policies & Procedures
- Student Policies & Procedures
The Office of the Dean provides support for academic advisors throughout the College of Arts and Sciences. View important advising information from the links at right and consider the important and helpful points below. Links to resources are below.
- The CAP web site provides the latest information pertaining to the Common Academic Program
- The CAS Advising Guide prepared by the Office of the Dean, provides valuable information for advisers. (See link below.)
- There are four Assistant Deans for Student Academic Affairs, located in the Office of the Dean. Each assistant dean provides advising for specific areas of study. (See link below.)
- Instructors of ASI 150 Introduction to the University Experience and ASI 160 First Year Seminar for Discovering Students are also encouraged to use online advising resources for students such as DegreeWorks, Isidore, Catalog, CAP website.