- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad
- Research & Scholarship
- Opportunities & Activities
- Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop
- Internships for Communication Students
- Flyer Radio
- Flyer TV
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
- Phi Beta Chi
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Speech and Debate Team
- Senior Banquet
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
IABC offers a variety of resources and opportunities for students who plan on entering the communication profession. Get insights from leaders in the profession, make valuable contacts, and supplement your academic education with practical training to get your career started.
As a member of IABC you will:
- Interact with local communication professionals.
- Learn and apply of improved methods and programs of communication.
- Network with IABC leaders and working professionals.
- Learn, within the academic and professional environment, the practical value of effective communication.
- Gain valuable resume-enhancing leadership experience.