Understanding the application process.
UD's Statehouse Civic Scholars Program is a residential academic experience which requires that interns live in Columbus for eight weeks on the campus of Capital University. Learn details and apply below.
The application deadline for the Summer 2016 cohort was Monday, February 1, 2016. Please check back for 2017 information at a later date.
Important Dates for 2017
- Applications and resumes must be received by Monday, January 23.
- Interviews are conducted during the month of February.
- Announcement of final selections are made in early March.
- Move-in date is Sunday, May 13.
- The program starts May 14 and ends on Friday, July 8.
- Participants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Participants must commit to the entire eight weeks of the program.
- Two references are required, one of which must be a University of Dayton faculty member.
How to Apply
For electronic application: Complete the form below.