The Official AMTA Bid Reservation form found on the AMTA website (link below) must be submitted by noon central time on the Tuesday after the bid is earned. Please contact Johnathan Woodward at AMTA.Tab@collegemocktrial.org with any questions regarding the bid reservation process.
Programs with multiple bids to the Hamilton ORCS must fill out and submit a separate form for each team. Per AMTA Rule 6.4, penalties will be assessed to teams that reserve a bid but do not participate. The penalties escalate the closer the drop is to the start of the tournament.
All withdrawals should be immediately communicated to Johnathan Woodward at AMTA.Tab@collegemocktrial.org, Tabulation Director, and AMTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. A withdrawal is not considered "official" until it is communicated by the school to the above-mentioned individuals. Please provide this information to your participants as soon as possible.
The following penalties shall be assessed to each school that returns a previously accepted bid, fails to appear at a championship series tournament, or leaves a championship series tournament early.
- $100 for each team that drops 7 or more days before the start of the tournament;
- $250 for each team that drops less than 7 days but at least 72 hours before the start of the tournament;
- $350 for each team that drops less than 72 hours but at least 48 hours before the start of the tournament;
- $500 for each team that drops less than 48 hours but at least 24 hours before the start of the tournament; and
- $750 for each team that drops less than 24 hours before the start of the tournament, fails to show for the tournament, or that leave the tournament early without permission of the AMTA Representative(s).