Kappa Delta's Shamrock the Rope

Saturday, March 21

Time: 10 p.m. — 3 p.m.

Location: RecPlex Sand Volleyball Court

Kappa Delta is putting on their second annual Shamrock the Rope event! This tug of war competition raises funds for Kappa Delta's philanthropy Prevent Child Abuse America. 80% of the funds raised will go directly towards The Care House Dayton and the remaining 20% of funds raised will go to the national Prevent Child Abuse America organization. There will be food, snacks, and water served. 

Contact Information:

Name:  Center for Student Involvement
Website:  udayton.edu/studev/involvement
Phone:  937-229-3333
Email:  studentorgs@udayton.edu