H-1B Visa and Green Card

Friday, October 27

Time: 3 p.m. — 4 p.m.

Location: KU 222

More Info:  https://udayton.joinhandshake.com/events/68192/share_preview

Tags:  Career Services

The H-1B visa is the most common next visa option for F-1/J-1 students who wish to work/live in the US for an extended period of time. Many H-1Bs later convert to permanent residents ("Green Card" holders). An immigration attorney will be available to provide an overview of H-1B and permanent residency to help international students understand their options after graduation.

Contact Information:

Name:  Lisa Witt
Email:  wittl2@udayton.edu