Education Interview Day
Each spring, Career Services hosts this event for graduating teachers and alumni to interview with school districts from across the country.
Spring 2017 Education Interview Day
Tuesday | March 7, 2017 | 8:30 am-3:00 pm | 1700 Building - Meyer Room & North Event Space
Education Interview Day is open to all UD graduating education students and alumni. Explore employment opportunities with local and nationwide school districts.
Don't Forget to:
- Attend the Practice Interviewing Skills workshops prior to the event (register in Hire a Flyer)
- Professional business attire required
- Research the participating schools attending
- Bring copies of your résumé
The event starts at 8:30 am, please arrive a few minutes early. Depending on the number of interviews you schedule and how they are spaced, the day can be rather long. Please plan accordingly and bring water, snacks and/or a lunch.
Student Schedule of Events:
8:30 - 9:45 am - Network with employers with a possibility to interview
10:00 - 12:00 pm - 20 minute interviews conducted with employers
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Break
1:00 - 3:00 pm - 20 minute interviews conducted with employers
Information for Employers
All school districts public or private are invited to visit our campus and meet with graduating students and alumni from the School of Education and Allied Professions who are seeking full-time employment opportunities.
Reminder: When registering for this event, please ensure that your registration information is as complete as possible. Students and alumni view your registration information in advance of the event, so be sure your profile stands out! If you wish to edit your registration after it has been submitted, please contact our office.
Registration fee $175.00 includes:
- Individual company booth with one table.
- Complementary parking.
- Assistance with loading and unloading recruiting supplies from your vehicle.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
UD River Campus
Dayton, OH 45469
Cancellations & Refunds:
If your organization chooses to cancel or is unable to attend the Career Fair after registration is approved, please notify our office no later than Friday, February 24, 2017 in order to receive a full refund of your attendance fee. Refunds will not be permitted after this date.
Questions? Please contact our office.
Event details will be provided in a Confirmation Packet when approved.
Employer Schedule of Events:
7:30 - 8:00 am - Employer check-in
8:30 - 9:45 am - Graduating students and Alumni sign-up for interviews
10:00 - 12:00 pm - 20 minute interviews
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 pm - 20 minute interviews
Register for the UD Education Interview Day online through Hire a Flyer. Instructions for registering and obtaining an account are below. Confirmations and directions will be sent via email upon approval of the registration.
Education Interview Day Registration Instructions:
1. If you have forgotten your username and/or password for Hire a Flyer, scroll down for instructions.
2. Login or create a new account on Hire a Flyer, and then select Career Events from the navigation toolbar on top.
3. Click on the event and review the provided information.
4. Click the "Register Now" button and fill in your company information. Click "Continue" at the bottom.
5. Check the appropriate attendance fee and fill in the number of box lunches you will require in the event fees section.
6. Please review your information on this final page for accuracy as this is the information students and alumni will see! You will receive a confirmation letter including an invoice via the email address you provided.
7. You can review/edit your submission in the future by clicking Career Events in the navigation toolbar, then clicking "Edit Registration." You will receive an Education Interview Day registration confirmation packet with directions to campus and an invoice via email.
If you have forgotten your Hire a Flyer username and/or password
Send an email requesting this information to email@example.com.