- Student Services
- Choosing a Major or Career
- Internships and Cooperative Education
- Job Search Information
- Résumé / Letter Information
- Interview Assistance
- Campus to Career
- Choosing a Graduate / Professional School
- FOCUS 2
- Information for Parents
- Business Cards
- Alumni Mentoring Program
Job Search Information
Career Services is eager to help you with all aspects of your job search, whether you graduated a year ago or more than twenty. Our five career advisors are experts in the job search process. A career advisor can help you in the following areas:
- Résumés and cover letters
- Job search strategy
- Researching companies and organizations
- Salary negotiation
- Online resources, including Hire a Flyer
To make an appointment or to arrange distance advising with a career advisor, please call 937-229-2045.
Hire a Flyer is an online database provided by Career Services containing the following resources:
- Job listings for entry level and experienced full-time positions
- On-campus interview information and registration
- An employer database with over 5,000 companies and organizations
- Career fair details and information on companies/organizations attending
- Global internships/jobs, and career-specific information on many countries and U.S./Canadian cities.
- The International Educator, a comprehensive online service for finding international teaching positions.
Secrets of the Hidden Job Market Video
Please click on the picture above to view a video with Alumni Donald Asher discussing the "Secrets of the Hidden Job Market."