Meet the Instructors
Timothy O. Cornell, CIMA®
Managing Director – Wealth Management
Tim's personal philosophy stresses integrity as the cornerstone of his 40 years of service. He has earned the Certified Investment Management Analyst services credential accredited by the American National Standards Institute, representing the highest levels of credibility, integrity and investment consulting knowledge.
• A Financial Advisor since 1973, through virtually every investment environment
• Advisor, Branch Manager and Managing Director
• Barron's 2010 Top 1000 Advisor
• Barron's 2015 Top 1200 Advisor
An active Dayton community member, Tim is a founding member of the Dayton Breast Cancer and Greater Dayton Mental Health Foundations and is on the Governing Board of Fairhaven Church. Tim and Ann have three adult children and are residents of Kettering. He enjoys playing golf, biking, skiing, reading and jogging. Tim and his daughter have completed several half marathons together.
Shaun P. Nicholson, CFP®
Managing Director – Wealth Management
Shaun joined the practice in 1980 and attributes the Team's success to their commitment to truly extraordinary service and client accessibility. Over the years, Shaun has developed expertise in creating sensible solutions for retirement income needs as well as capital preservation.
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) certificant, the industry standard of excellence competent and ethical personal financial planning
• B.A., Bowling Green University
• M.A., The Ohio State University
Passionate about the Dayton arts community, Shaun serves on the board of WDPR, is active in The Bach Society and is a past trustee and treasurer of Culture Works. He and his wife Susan have two daughters. They make their home in Beavercreek and enjoy being involved in the Greene County community. Outside the office, he cycles and fits in some tennis and golf.
Tiffany D. Kellner, CFP®
First Vice President – Wealth Management
For over 15 years, Tiffany has approached each client relationship as a long-term commitment. Tiffany began her financial services career with The Cornell/Nicholson Team while still in college, majoring in personal financial planning. As a financial planner, she provides clients & their families with comprehensive guidance and the highest quality service throughout their lifetime. Tiffany also serves as the Team's Chief Marketing Officer.
• B.A., Wright State University
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) certificant, the industry standard of excellence for competent and ethical personal financial planning
• UBS Leadership Circle MVP, multiple awards
Tiffany serves on the Disability Foundation Board for the Dayton Foundation and is a passionate supporter of the Children's Medical Center of Dayton, serving on the Women's Board. She and her husband Eric reside in Centerville with their children, Evan, Emelia and Adalyn.
Blair T. Cornell, CFP®
Senior Vice President – Wealth Management
Blair has spent his entire career building personal relationships with clients and their families. He interned with the Team throughout high school and college, joining the practice in 2004.
Blair specializes in custom financial planning, partnering with business owners and high net worth individuals. He also serves as the Team's Chief Operating Officer.
• Bachelor of Specialized Studies, Ohio University
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® certificant, the industry standard of excellence for competent and ethical personal financial planning
• MVP of financial advisory graduate class
• UBS Top 35 under 35 national award winner - 2013, 2014
• Speaker – University of Dayton 2013 R.I.S.E. Forum
Blair is a native of Kettering and resides in Springboro with his wife Kat and their children Caitlin, Carter and twins, Brady and Davis. A board member on the March of Dimes, Blair also serves at the Dayton St Vincent's homeless shelter and is a regular volunteer at Fairhaven Church. He enjoys golfing, snowboarding and is a car enthusiast.