- Departments and Programs
- Department of Teacher Education
- Department of Health & Sport Science
- Department of Counselor Education & Human Services
- Department of Educational Leadership
- Department of Physician Assistant Education
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- News & Events
- Research Day
- Alumni Testimonials
- Assistantships & Scholarships
- Contact Us
- Other Programs
Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership
Welcome to the Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership!
The Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership is designed for educators who are committed to providing leadership at the elementary, secondary and collegiate levels. The program seeks to prepare scholar-practitioners and leaders who:
- Value both speculative and practical knowledge and engage in continuous inquiry on professional concerns.
- Deliberate with colleagues upon organizational purposes and the means for achieving them.
- Work selflessly with others.
- Commit themselves to improving the quality of life within society.