- K-12 Programs
- Engineering Outreach for Middle School Students
- Explore Engineering
- Minority Engineering & Technology Enrichment Camp for Young Men
- Women Engineering Program and Minority Engineering Program Overnight Event
- Summer Honors Engineering Camp
- Women in Engineering Summer Camp
Engineering in the Classroom
For middle school students, grab a “pick-up-and-go” engineering activity module that can be used for a one-time learning experience or for an on‐going after school engineering club or event.
These unique modules incorporate research-based practices and principles while providing a fun way to introduce engineering design and innovation to middle school students. The modules promote team work, creativity and problem solving. Enlisting our modules as activities incorporates and applies topics that they have learned in their science, math and language arts classes.