- K-12 Programs
- Cleveland Engineering Reception
- Engineering Outreach for Middle School Students
- Explore Engineering
- Minority Engineering & Technology Enrichment Camp for Young Men
- Women Engineering Program Overnight Event
- Women Engineering Program and Minority Engineering Program Overnight Event
- Summer Honors Engineering Camp
- Women in Engineering Summer Camp
Two separate camp weeks are offered, so you can choose the camp week that works best for you:
Week 1 — June 5-10, 2016
Week 2 — June 26-July 1, 2016
Learn what distinguishes chemical, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering through hands-on activities.
- Complete engineering projects and experiments guided by our faculty.
- Design and build robots to solve specific problems.
- Use your creativity to solve real-world problems.
- Meet experienced engineers and gain insight into their fields.
- Work in state-of-art facilities and laboratories.
We foster interpersonal relationships and provide new and exciting intellectual challenges by regrouping camp participants. We've designed our camp to answer your question: “Why engineering?”