- K-12 Programs
- Cleveland Engineering Reception
- Engineering Outreach for Middle School Students
- Explore Engineering
- Minority Engineering & Technology Enrichment Camp for Young Men
- Summer Honors Engineering Camp
- Women in Engineering Summer Camp
Women in Engineering Summer Camp
- $665 tuition fee.
- Open to female students graduating from high school in 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- Registration closes when camp has reached capacity of 90 campers, or by June 1 deadline.
The Women in Engineering Summer Camp at the University of Dayton is a Sunday-through-Friday experience that gives you the chance to dabble in engineering through hands-on, learn-by-doing activities.
Guided by University professors, you'll conduct experiments and use your creativity to make cool stuff in our classrooms and laboratories. You'll meet women engineers and visit a job site.
Have questions about engineering? College in general? You'll have time to chat one-on-one with female engineering students who serve as camp counselors. There's plenty of fun stuff — spend time at the RecPlex or enjoy bowling, billiards and video games at the Hangar!