- School of Engineering
- About Our School
- Strategic Plan
- National Rankings and Achievements
- Undergraduate Engineering
- Graduate Programs
- Cooperative Education
- Diversity in Engineering Center
- The ETHOS Center
- Office of Student Success
- Industry Partnerships
- Institutes & Centers
- Professional Online Learning
- K-12 Programs
Welcome to the School of Engineering Office of Student Success (OSS)!
As a result of the School of Engineering's Strategic Plan 2015, we developed the Office of Student Success.
- Our purpose: Advise all first-year engineering students and continue to work with them through December of their sophomore year.
- Our goal: Build a firm foundation with our students to give them the best start to a very successful academic career at the University of Dayton.