- Academic Research Colloquium
- Endowed Chairs
- Research & Scholarship
- Biomechanics Lab
- Integrated Microsystems Lab
- Intelligent Optics Lab
- Intelligent Signal Systems Lab
- Low Speed Wind Tunnel
- Merlin Flight Simulator Lab
- Nano Electro-Optics Lab
- Nanofab Lab
- Robotics Lab
- Signal & Image Processing Lab
- Transportation Group
- Research Labs
A New Model for Academic Research Laboratory
- Pursue pioneering engineering and technology research and development.
- Translate our research and development into commercial products.
- Provide resources to industries.
- Train high-skilled engineers, scientists and technicians with advanced knowledge in micro- to nano-scale electronics, fabrication, integration and packaging.
Leadership in “More-than-Moore” Microsystems Technology
- Develop high-value, system-on-chip and system-in-package technologies reaching beyond conventional semiconductor technologies.
- Use sensors and actuators, MEMS and microfluidics, wearable devices and implants, and on-chip analog, RF, optical and power components.
- Ultra-clean, wafer-level vacuum encapsulation MEMS technologies.
- Extensive resources in design, fabrication, testing, integration and packaging.