- School of Engineering
- About Our School
- Strategic Plan
- National Rankings and Achievements
- Undergraduate Engineering
- Graduate Programs
- Cooperative Education
- Diversity in Engineering Center
- The ETHOS Center
- Office of Student Success
- Industry Partnerships
- Institutes & Centers
- Professional Online Learning
- K-12 Programs
Igniting passion. Engineering the future. Making a difference.
Rooted in the Catholic Marianist tradition of educating the whole person, we guide the transformation of students into engineering professionals who excel technically, embrace innovation and collaboration, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrate social and global awareness, and lead their communities for the betterment of all.
- COMMUNITY: We cultivate a learning community founded in teamwork, trust, collaboration, diversity, inclusion, respect, and accountability.
- INNOVATION: We foster innovation by providing real-world, hands-on education, research, and service opportunities that shape dynamic, agile, and inquisitive problem solvers.
- EXCELLENCE: We advance engineering excellence through responsible scholarship, knowledge creation, and lifelong learning.
- ENGAGEMENT: We embrace a culture of servant leadership and stewardship that instills engagement in our students, faculty, staff, university partners, and external stakeholders.
- SERVICE: We embrace our Marianist heritage through character building, a commitment to service for the common good, and guardianship for the Earth as our common home.