Automobile Insurance

University Owned Vehicles:
Automobile insurance is usually taken against the risk of accidents on the roadway. It helps cover against theft, financial loss caused by accidents and any subsequent liabilities. All University own and leased vehicles are covered by a commercial automobile policy that provides liability protection for authorized University drivers while operating these vehicles and provides property damage coverage.

Personally Owned Vehicles:
The University does not provide coverage for damage to personal vehicles when used for University business.  Vehicle owners are expected to carry personal automobile insurance. 

Direct questions regarding automobile insurance to Environmental Health & Safety/Risk Management at 937 229 4503.

Related Links

Get In Touch

Sharon Gavlick

Fitz Hall 125