Third Party Event Insurance

When third party entitites hosts events using University of Dayton facilities, they are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance which includes general liability insurance and names the University as "additional insured". If the third party entity does not have a general liability policy, they can purchase TULIP (Tenant User's Liability Insurance Program), insurance for special events. However, the third party may purchase coverage through any insurance agent they would like to use.

Direct questions to Environmental Health & Safety/Risk Management at 937 229 4503.

Related Links