Travel & Entertainment Reimbursement

Travel & Entertainment Reimbursement

How to request a Travel & Entertainment Reimbursement
  1. 1.  Complete the Travel/Entertainment Expense Report (link here). This form must be completed in full with the following information:
    1. Individual Name
    2. University ID
    3. Dates and Location of Travel and/or Entertainment
    4. Department
    5. Fund & Account Charged
    6. University business purpose

In addition to the above items, entertainment expenses must also include the following information:

  1. 2.  Identification of the persons or group being entertained; and
  2. 3.  Statement explaining the reason for such entertainment, the benefit of which entertainment to the University, and to clarify the relationship of the persons attending to the University's programs or activities.
  3. 4.  Attached original, detailed receipts for all single transactions expenses over $20.
    1. All charges must be submitted in U.S. Dollars. (See Section 12 of policy regarding conversion rates)
    2. Any charges requested without a receipt (i.e. transactions less than $20) must be reported as the actual amount expended.
    3. Print, Sign and date form.
    4. Obtain approver printed, signature and date.
    5. Submit Travel/Entertainment Form to Office of Procurement and Payable Services (River Campus, +7024)

Procurement & Payable Services

Daniel J. Curran Place
300 College Park
Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 7022