group around Chaminade statue

    Order up.

    There are times when you may need to contact us for your records.  Stop by our office, send us a request by mail or process a request through the Internet.  Let us know how we can fulfill your order.

    Diploma Request (undergraduate and graduate)>>

    Diploma Request (law)>>

    Contact Us

    Flyer Student Services

    St. Marys Hall 108 
    300 College Park 
    Dayton, Ohio 45469 - 1601