Request my transcript
The University of Dayton and Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE have partnered to provide you with the ability to order transcript services 24/7! Online requests will allow for the most efficient processing of your order. Transcripts can be requested online (this includes the ability to request an electronic transcript) or in person (paper transcripts only).
Online electronic orders will be processed 24/7, 365 days per year. Online orders that are requested to be sent via postal mail will be processed and mailed the same day (if received by 3:30 pm) on normal Monday through Friday business days .
In-office orders that are requested to be sent via postal mail will be processed within three (3) university business days (Monday through Friday).
All transcripts issued are Official transcripts
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed through Porches and/or DegreeWorks.
During the transcript ordering process, you will have the option to upload up to five (5) documents to the ordering site. Please only upload documents that are complete and ready to be attached to your transcript, as these will not be reviewed when we fulfill your order.
- US Mail*
- Expedited* (Domestic and International)
- Pick-up in person (Follow instructions outlined in the order process)
In order to pickup a transcript in office, visit us during our office hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm
*Additional charges will be applied for these services
$7 per transcript (Standard US Mail)
$5 per transcript (Electronic request via Scrip Safe only)
Additional fees apply for expedited shipping (domestic and/or international)
NOTE: The transcript cost includes $5 per transcript for the request/order; and a $2 charge per transcript if it is being mailed.
How to Request my Transcript
- Log into Porches, select the ‘Flyers First/Student Accts’ Tab and then select the ‘Request Official Transcript’ link.
- Follow the ordering process with SCRIP-SAFE accordingly.
- Create an account with Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE.
- Federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act – FERPA) requires that you provide a signed consent to request access to your academic record. This will only need to be completed one time.
- Follow the instructions for submitting your consent form as you create your account.
- NOTE: You will be asked to provide your student ID number. If you do not know your student ID number, please use the number '9' followed by your 8 digit date of birth. (Ex. Date of Birth is 01/01/1970 then please enter 901011970.)
- If you require an Apostille Service, please visit the Flyers Student Services Office or email us to make this request.
- Steps to request Apostille Service>>